Registration and Admission Guidelines
Welcome Future Saints!
Online registration for the upcoming school year is now open. We invite you to call for a tour or for information.
School Admission is based on the following requirements:
- Pre-kindergarten 3 students must be three years old on or before September 1st of the academic year of enrollment to be eligible for PK-3.
- Pre-kindergarten 4 students must be four years old on or before September 1st of the academic year of enrollment to be eligible for PK-4.
- Students in PK-3 and PK-4 must be fully toilet trained and be able to use the restroom on their own.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1st of the academic year of enrollment to be eligible for kindergarten.
- First-grade students must be six years old on or before September 1st of the academic year of enrollment to be eligible for 1st grade.
- If any of the above students have been in school, documentation must be provided that specifies where the student last attended school.
Prior to admission, each prospective student will provide the school with the following:
- Registration form
- Official Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Records- NO EXCEPTIONS
- First Communion Certificate
- Records from the previous school
- Divorce Decree- if applicable
Prior to admission, each prospective family must do the following:
- Make an appointment for an interview with the principal and tour the school. If possible, please bring your child with you.
- Present a copy of your child's last report card from the last school attended.
Most Precious Blood Catholic School will not enroll students if tuition is outstanding or if financial obligations to another school have not been cleared.
Students suspended and/or expelled from another school (public or private) will not be admitted to MPBCS.
All students will be admitted for a probationary period of five weeks. During this period, the students will be observed for successful experiences in both schoolwork and classroom behavior. Parents of students who are experiencing difficulty adjusting will be contacted by the principal. At the end of the probationary period, parents will be notified whether their child will be admitted on a permanent basis.
New students admitted to the Early Childhood Program who exhibit difficulty in adapting to their new environment were placed on a four-week probationary adjustment period. At the end of this time frame, the parents are notified whether or not their child will be admitted on a permanent basis. Any student enrolled in the Early Childhood Program must be potty trained.